Sunday 30 December 2012

Loneliness In Me


As I lie down on the lawns,
I see the moon shining bright
Swiftly I see the clouds stream by
spreading darkness everywhere
I want to curl up in cold,
in a dark room and sleep for 
hours together
As clouds float away in breeze,
next lump of clouds cover the moon
Obstructing the gentle light from 
reflecting on me.

No one can understand the emptiness in me
No one can feel the pain i feel

Loneliness is a feeling
Loneliness is an emotion
Loneliness haunts you all time
I have seen the loneliness 
spreading its arms.
No one can understand the emptiness in me

I feel alone, in midst of crowd
I feel empty, when everyone is around
Negativity fills in my veins
with loss of hope my heart pains
I try to fuel my steps
With Hopes
With hopes that,
the black clouds will soon disappear
and the morning sun will soon appear
Joy or sorrow
Today is different from tomorrow
We live with a glimpse of hope,
either a "new hope" or "no hope"

All my efforts go in vain
when i see the dark clouds again
I feel the loneliness in me 
Again and Again.....
No one can understand the emptiness in me

No one can feel the pain i feel
No one can understand the emptiness in me

No comments:

Post a Comment