Saturday 13 October 2012

Nature Speaks


The sun has set behind the waves
Waiting to awaken the  moon
I could see the sky melting its colors
Showing its beauty and powers
I then see the sky turn black
And the darkness spreading its arms across
I now feel the lonliness in me,
And sadness fills across.
As tears flow down my cheeks
It makes me feel more weak
As I hear the nature speak
I dig my face into knees
I try  understanding the nature
which teaches lessons in its own way
I stop for a moment and raise my  head
And lie silently on natures bed
Understand the things that mean so much
laugther freedom and natures clutch
I now slowly open my eyes
And look up into the sky
I see the stars shining bright
In the beautiful sky of night
Nature teaches us lessons which are right
Still wonder,
How we let it out of sight?

No comments:

Post a Comment