Saturday 25 August 2012

My Beloved Friend !

Started our journey in Capgemini, There
I saw a face, with eyes that look held inside
Eyes, with the look that comforted me that “I am there”
I saw a girl with smile on her face
I pray let her be happy always
When we started we dint knw eachother
It was destiny that brought us together
Moments we spent, The fun we had
To meet you Dear, I am glad ☺
Your Kind nature, your friendliness has
touched ma heart deep inside
Years may pass, days may roll
Memorable time spent with u is untold.
For treats, hugs and real big smiles
I can travel to you from miles
We all are just a phone call away, still
I thought you were here to stay,
Never thought you would move away
We have spent so many good times together
We are life long pals forever.
I promise, we will apart never.

No comments:

Post a Comment